MicroMarketing and GeoMarketing for the evaluation of sales potential throughout the territory: MMAS Business Intelligence models
In the context of using MicroMarketing and GeoMarketing models with the aim of assessing the potential of each sales territory, more and more companies are relying on the Business Intelligence approach proper to the MMAS System.
For such a procedure to be implemented, usage of the MMAS System is required; it is, therefore, an integrated approach between data included in MMAS db and sales data provided by the Corporate Client, properly associated.
The final outputs developed under this method originate conclusive evaluations that are based on factual parameters (namely upon structure elements of every single channel activity).
It is important to note that this approach based on standard analysis allows to maintain an objective and consistent attitude in evaluating each individual territory.
A model to handle sales performance
Thanks to their distinctive features, MMAS bi models have the capacity to:
- Assess the Potential of each territory (considering the weighted presence of in-target activities for the Client Company and combining it with turnover historical evidence)
- Be available as intelligible, user-freindly models for the detailed display and factual evaluation of the sales organisation performance (a support in setting sales objectives by area and by zone)
- Translate sales goals, as specified by the Business Intelligence model, into an operational road map of prospect contacts, according to ABC curve for segmentations and priorities, through MMAS Db.
The implementation of the Trade Business Intelligence model
Highly-customized individual Business Intelligence modules are implemented based on several steps harmonized with each other:
- Matching between Company’s file of clients and MMAS db
- Integration in MMAS of Cluster details belonging to the pos
- Layout and display of sales areas in MMAS gis
- Processing of detailed analysis tables by Area/ Zone
- Formulation of a synthetic data table for the Client Company
- Final report for the top management
The final output are:
- Potential of the Channel in the intended Area/Zone (converted in MMAS points)
- Potential expressed by customers within the Area/Zone (converted in MMAS points)
- Turnover generated by clients in € (in a given year)
- MMAS Standard Performance Indicator in €, referring to an individual Zone
- ASP – Actual Sales Performance, which is the percentage of the actual turnover as compared to the potential turnover in a specific Zone